Jobs in Canada
Breakfast attendant needed in Canada by Quality Inn & Suites
Breakfast Attendants are responsible for assembling and disassembling breakfast buffets, and ensuring that the buffet remains well-stocked at all times. In full-service establishments, Breakfast Attendants receive orders from customers, communicate these to the kitchen staff, and clear tables.
- Location: Bathurst, NB
- Salary: $13.75 to $14.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Early Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
We are looking for a friendly and attentive Breakfast Attendant to join our team. The Breakfast Attendant’s responsibilities include setting up and clearing the meal service, ensuring that the buffet remains fully stocked at all times, and communicating customers’ drinks orders, as needed. You should also be able to address customers’ queries and complaints in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Breakfast Attendant, you should liaise with staff in other sections to ensure that customers’ needs are met. Ultimately, a top-notch Breakfast Attendant will be able to advise customers on food choices that align with their dietary requirements and personal preferences.
Breakfast Attendant Responsibilities:
- Assembling the breakfast buffet before mealtime and disassembling it thereafter.
- Ensuring that the breakfast buffet remains well-stocked at all times.
- Receiving beverage orders and directing these to the kitchen, as needed.
- Providing customers with condiments upon request.
- Clearing cutlery and crockery from customers’ tables.
- Resolving customers’ queries and complaints.
- Ensuring that customers vacate the restaurant by the close of meal service.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping the floors after each meal service.
- Cleaning and sanitizing tables and countertops after each meal service.
Breakfast Attendant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry, preferably within a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of food safety guidelines.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and verbal communication skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Friendly, service-driven disposition.
- Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays, as needed.
English or French
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Health care plan
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
777 St Peter Ave
Bathurst , NB