A Warehouse Worker is a professional who is an integral part of any business that stores and processes orders or products. They oversee receiving and processing of incoming stock, picking orders from the warehouse stock and managing them.
- Location: Calgary, AB
- Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Other benefits
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
We are looking for a Warehouse Worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse Worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift licence
- High school degree
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work Site Environment
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Pack and unpack goods
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Free parking available
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply