A Shipping Clerk manages all products, materials and supplies for a business. They also collaborate with logistical teams and technicians to ensure a smooth process for customers and track outgoing shipments.
- Recording order details on the computer system
- Labeling package with all vital information
- Monitoring inventory and ordering more units as needed
- Location: Bathurst, NB
- Salary: $13.00 hourly for 25 to 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, To be determined
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 vacancyWe are looking for a Shipping Clerk to join our team to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all products we ship to our customers.
A Shipping Clerk’s responsibilities include recording every detail of the order, from packing items into containers to labeling them. They are also accountable for ensuring that each package gets shipped correctly and timely to avoid missing deliveries or lost goods!
Ultimately, you will work with our warehouse team to ensure items are labeled and packed correctly for shipping.
- Obtain and process product orders
- Receive, register and distributing packages and letters within the company
- Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning, and cataloging items
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items
- Ensure the staff on hand can manage all incoming shipments
- Keep files of goods shipped and received
- Prepare regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Handle issues arising in shipping or inventory handling
- Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Shipping Clerk or similar role
- Ability to lift items and containers
- Flexibility to work different hours throughout the week as needed
- Ability to multitask and pay close attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- A high school qualification or equivalent is preferred
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Unpack goods received
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
2320 St. Peter Ave
E2A 7K2 Between 10:00 AM and 04:00 PM