Group home workers are people who provide assistance, care and company to those permanently or temporarily living in group home facilities. Depending on the type of facility a group home employee works in, they may provide guidance on relationships, personal hygiene, self-care and healt
- Location: Richmond, BC
- Salary: $23.90 hourly for 24 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Long term benefits
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Experience and Specialization
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply