A Marketing Analyst is a professional who is responsible for interpreting research about the company’s consumers and their buying habits. They identify target audiences and gather web analytics to prepare strategies for success in marketing campaigns with an impact on sales outcomes.
- Location: Richmond, BC
- Salary: $70,000 annually for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Long term benefits
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who’ll research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients.
Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with PPC campaigns and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data.
Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and we target our audience through successful campaigns.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Experience with PPC campaigns
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical abilities
- BSc in Marketing or relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree
2 years to less than 3 years
- Perform administrative tasks
- Plan development projects
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
- Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
- Conduct analytical marketing studies
- Design market research questionnaires
- Develop portfolio of marketing materials
- Evaluate customer service and store environments
- Design, conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Maintain database of potential franchisees, real estate locations and on-line buy/sell Internet sites
- Develop marketing strategies
- Develop and implement business plans
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Office
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply