Jobs in Canada
Eyelash technician needed in Canada by Eye Candy Beauty Studio LTD.
What Does an Eyelash Technician Do? As an eyelash technician, your job is to apply cosmetic eyelash treatments for your client. In this role, you may apply a lash extension, false eyebrows, and eyelashes and provide additional skin and facial treatments as necessary.
- Location: Burnaby, BC
- Salary: $2,720 monthly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits, Long term benefits, Financial benefits
- Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Responsibilities and Duties
Must have Great customer service skills and be sociable.
Ability to handle multiple lash styles and have a thorough understanding of design
Ability to provide corrective care to damaged or improperly applied lashes
able to troubleshoot & explain proper care and maintenance to every client
Must be accurate and fast with ability to handle back to back appointments
Perfect isolation is a must!
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Esthetician’s salon
- Beauty shop or aesthetic service
- Eyelash extensions
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Electronic cash register
Area of work experience
- Nail and lashes applicator
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples