What Does an Eyelash Technician Do? As an eyelash technician, your job is to apply cosmetic eyelash treatments for your client. In this role, you may apply a lash extension, false eyebrows, and eyelashes and provide additional skin and facial treatments as necessary.
- Location: Burnaby, BC
- Salary: $2,720 monthly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits, Long term benefits, Financial benefits
- Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Responsibilities and Duties
Must have Great customer service skills and be sociable.
Ability to handle multiple lash styles and have a thorough understanding of design
Ability to provide corrective care to damaged or improperly applied lashes
able to troubleshoot & explain proper care and maintenance to every client
Must be accurate and fast with ability to handle back to back appointments
Perfect isolation is a must!
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Esthetician’s salon
- Beauty shop or aesthetic service
- Eyelash extensions
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Electronic cash register
Area of work experience
- Nail and lashes applicator
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples