Jobs in Canada
Yard clerk needed in Canada by Redriver Lumber Ltd.
There are certain skills that many yard clerks have in order to accomplish their responsibilities. By taking a look through resumes, we were able to narrow down the most common skills for a person in this position. We discovered that a lot of resumes listed communication skills, math skills and customer-service skills.
Keeping yard area neat and organized. This part-time position will focus on yard duties such as stocking the yard/warehouse, shipping and receiving products, loading/unloading trucks.
- Location: 481 Devonian StreetEstevan, SKS4A 2A5
- Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 hourly for 12 to 20 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Evening, Weekend
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Rural area
- Urban area
- Various locations
- Retail business
- Light cleaning duties
- Organize warehouse and work areas
- Provide customer service
- Follow-up on issues with work orders
- Keep track of shipments
- Operate computer-aided communications and dispatching equipment
- Operate radio equipment
Experience and specialization
Security and safety
- Driver’s validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
481 Devonian Street
S4A 2A5 Between 07:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples