Job Vacancy in Canada
Front desk hotel clerk needed in Canada by Granite Town Hotel
The hotel front desk is responsible for checking guests in and out of the hotel, as well as performing administrative tasks such as managing bookings.
- Location: 79 Main StreetSt. George, NBE5C 3J4
- Salary: 13.75 to 15.50 hourlyfor 32 hours per 32 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employmentFull time
- Evening, Night
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits, Other benefits
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
We are looking for a well-groomed, friendly hotel front desk to be responsible for welcoming guests, managing online and telephonic bookings, and verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in. You should have a pleasant and professional disposition with guests and other hotel staff.
To be successful as a hotel front desk, you should provide guests with general information about the hotel and surrounding area, and stay up-to-date on attractions that may be of interest to guests.
Hotel Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Checking guests in and out.
- Receiving and managing reservations made online and telephonically.
- Verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in.
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request.
- Providing guests with information about the hotel.
- Keeping abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serving as a host at conferences, and ensuring that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
Hotel Front Desk Requirements:
- High school qualification or equivalent.
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have flexible hours.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
506-639-4003 Between 09:00 AM and 07:00 PM
79 Main StreetSaint George, NBE5C 3J4Between 10:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Include this reference number in your application
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Job reference number
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?