Job Vacancy in Canada
Manager, sports facility needed in Canada by World Gym Sherbrooke
Sports facility managers work hard behind the scenes to ensure the quality of play and safety of athletic teams. In this service-oriented and often thankless position, sport managers make sure that sporting events go off without a hitch so that spectators can sit comfortably to enjoy the game.
- Location: Sherbrooke, QC
- Salary: 47,000 to 50,000 annuallyfor 40 hours per 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employmentFull time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Financial benefits, Long term benefits, Other benefits
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
2 years to less than 3 years
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff
- Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of real estate infrastructures including machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- Database software
- Electronic mail
- Electronic scheduler
- Reservation software
- Word processing software
- MS Windows
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Large workload
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
- Cellular phone
- Internet access
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Free parking available
- On-site daycare available
- On-site recreation and activities
- Wellness program
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Include this reference number in your application
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- Proof of the requested certifications
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?